Thursday, May 1, 2008

New Day...

Today is another NEW day.... A friend of mine on Latebloomerz has just started blogging so I thought I would come and look at my Blog spot.... Oh my it has been a long time since I have gone here.... reading what I had written in months past brought back many feeling.... kind of like Esters questions to me on latebloomerz.... feelings feelings..... I guess I need to try to figure out just what has got me so emotional.... ..... the feelings? The remembering? the having to deal? not sure...... Thank goodness I am going to the gym to work out my "attitude"...lol

So I will not make promises to write weekly... rather I will try to do better and maybe if others friends are reading this it will encourage me to keep it up..... Off to the gym I go......

No comments: