Tuesday, April 10, 2007

dead people

As I ponder they way my life is going, there are loved ones who are leaving this world... Aunt Mildred passed away over the weekend and tonight was her viewing, tomorrow her funeral... it brings home just how short life can be... ok so she was 91.... but I wonder if she achieved all she wanted... did she wait for things to be just right before making any moves... nahhh...... that's not who she was... I am sure she "jumped" before she looked and then did cleanup afterwards... I used to be like that... and I must admit, I did a lot of things that were "fun" and I got a lot accomplished... I guess that kind of felt reckless and that was appealing in my younger days... now I am cautious... years of losing self esteem... I am working on getting that back... lost some weight, getting exercise... working on my inner self with the help of Jen... my therapist... yes, I am moving forward... snails pace but forward....

No comments: