Monday, April 9, 2007

Finding me

Seems like at 47 I am just now discovering who I am... like many women my age we question were we are in our lives... what direction to take... do we change it? do we move on as it has been? So many question ... so much confusion... so many feeling... so much fear! I feel like I know what I want... what I need... but am I ready to let go of a life that is financially secure, one were I can do what I want and have to deal with minimal interference from another? But when you find you love women instead of men... what do you do?

2 comments:

Sally said...

You have to follow your heart, and don't be scared! I can understand how being financially comfortable can influence your decision. But I think you can achieve that too by yourself, on your own. It is up to you to take the next step. Nobody can influence you, nobody can decide for you. Take your time and see what is more important: be yourself and try to find happiness the way you think is better, or having more money to buy gifts for Christmas... maybe the person you have to think first of is you, and that is the best gift you can give yourself.

mzsalty said...

You are so right... and I am moving in the right direction... just seems that road blocks get trown up at every turn... just ONE more thing to deal with before moving forward... when I make the move it will be for ME... I do believe things will all work out... can't wait for that to happen...